Another person in T&T has succumbed to COVID-19.
Two more cases of the virus have also been confirmed.
According to the Health Ministry, the deceased is an elderly female with pre-existing medical condition.
Meanwhile the additional positive cases are:
- First case – person has no history of recent travel or contact with a positive case.
- Second case – person had contact with persons who had a history of recent travel
As of tonight (March 31st 2020), the Ministry says:
- Number of samples submitted to the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) for testing for COVID-19 – 583
- Number of samples which have tested positive – 89
- Number of Deaths – 4
- Number of persons discharged – 1