Charles Pashley has been appointed President of the T&T Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
During a virtual meeting held today, he was elected to serve a one year term.
Mr Pashley is currently the Chief Strategy Officer at ANSA McAl.
He previously served as CEO and Director at Prestige Holdings Limited and Smith Robertson and Company Limited.
He is also a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of the United Kingdom (FCCA) and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago (CA).
The Chamber’s full Board of Directors for the period 2021/2022 are:
- Charles Pashley – President
- Kiran Maharaj – Vice President
- David Hadeed – Vice President
- Karen Yip Chuck – Vice President
- Camille Chatoor – Director
- Ian Chinapoo – Director
- Ian Galt – Director
- Jason Julien – Director
- Mark Laquis – Director
- Marc Persaud – Director
- Sonji Pierre Chase – Director
- Christian Stone – Director
- Sacha Thompson – Director
- Reyaz Ahamad – Immediate Past President (Director ex-officio)
- Diane Hadad – Chair, Tobago Division (Director ex-officio)
- Gabriel Faria – Chief Executive Officer (Director ex-officio)