There are still no confirmed cases of COVID-19 coronavirus in T&T as of this morning, according to the Health Ministry.
In its 2nd update on the virus count, it says 26 samples have been tested by CARPHA with none coming back positive.
The Ministry is urging the public to take the following personal hygiene measures to protect against COVID-19:
• Wash your hands properly with soap and water
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if water and soap are not available
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
• Dispose of tissue immediately after using
• Cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow, if you do not have a tissue
• Avoid touching your face
• Stay home if you are ill
• Avoid close contact with people who have flu-like symptoms