T&T has updated its list of acceptable COVID-19 vaccine combinations for travellers.
This, after the WHO today approved the mix of 1st dose AstraZeneca and 2nd dose Moderna.
T&T now has eight acceptable vaccines or vaccine combinations for those travelling into the country.
- Pfizer-BioNTech – Approved 31st December 2020
- AstraZeneca – Approved 15th February 2021
- Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) – Approved 12th March 2021
- Moderna-NIAID – Approved 30th April 2021
- Sinopharm BIBP- Approved 7th May 2021
- Sinovac-CoronaVac – Approved 1st June 2021
- 1st dose AstraZeneca and 2nd dose Pfizer–BioNTech – Approved 15th June 2021
- 1st dose AstraZeneca and 2nd dose Moderna-NIAID – Approved 30th July 2021
The Ministry reminds that a person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the final recommended dose(s) of a WHO-approved vaccine or vaccine combination as indicated above.