Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Sunil Narine, Evin Lewis and Carlos Brathwaite have registered for the Pakistan Super League draft in the highest category of players – Platinum.
This means they could be bought by a PSL franchise for anywhere between US$147,000 and US$218,000.
Also putting himself in the Platinum category so far are:
• Afghanistan: Mohammad Nabi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Rashid Khan
• Australia: Dan Christian, Ben Cutting and Chris Lynn
• England: Moeen Ali, Harry Gurney, Alex Hales, Chris Jordan, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid and Jason Roy
• Nepal: Sandeep Lamichhane
• New Zealand: Colin Munro
• South Africa: Hashim Amla, JP Duminy, Colin Ingram, Rilee Rossouw, Dale Steyn and Imran Tahir
• Sri Lanka: Angelo Mathews and Thisara Perera
The draft will be held on December 6th 2019 with the the PSL beginning on February 20th 2020.